September 4, 2013

Day 4: Sweater Town

A character who acts like you:
Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls)

Like I said in a previous Gravity Falls post, Mabel Pines is my spirit animal. With her love for crafts and insanely colored sweaters, this girl is definitely me in cartoon form. Plus, she's very dedicated to her twin brother Dipper, as I am very dedicated to my little sister Kayla. We share a love for quirkiness and singing as well. ("Don't start unbelieeeeeving!") If I was transported into the cartoon world, I'd turn into Mabel.

8 comments:

  1. I've just watched that show once, but it seemed pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it! It's one of the cartoons I TOTALLY recommend since most of TV is now live-action. *sobs*

      Delete
  2. She's really cute with those braces & strawberry sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the absolute BEST sweaters ever! Thanks, Shelumiel! :)

      Delete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)