September 11, 2013

Day 10: For Narnia

A character who taught you about real life:
Aslan (The Chronicles of Narnia)

Pretty much rushed this since this was for the 10th, but I had to get well rested for a certain exam today. Anyway, back to the topic. Aslan is one of the most influential characters in my life. I love how he teaches us to relish our childhood, yet to embrace growing up as well. 

I'm actually pleased with this sketchy look. I had to do this real quick cause I still have today's drawing to prettify! (And hooray for a successful lion face!)

6 comments:

  1. Love it! This project has been so great. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really talented !
    Xxx Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool!! It is really amazing how u find time for drawing because of this challenge every day :)

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aslan is my favorite too! Love the drawing! See you soon! ;)

    Oh Hello Heart Strings
    Latest Article

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)