March 4, 2012

Currently...

Reading: The Hunger Games
Working on: our Singapore Photobook
Listening to: This Is Our Someday by Big Time Rush (surprisingly, they're pretty good. Hahaha)
Thinking of: future blog posts

Hello, everyone!  I know I haven't been posting and really writing these past few days, but not to worry!  I am currently working on a new blog posts.  In the meantime, here are some irrelevant pictures I took when we went to Universal Studios Singapore! (I especially love the photo of the rollercoaster)





2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of the 3rd photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! I think the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)