June 1, 2011

Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen

My rating: ★★★★★

Summary:  
Juli Baker has always thought of Bryce Loski's eyes  as the World's Most Dazzling Eyes, ever since they were seven years old!  Bryce had always thought of Juli as the annoying girl across the street, ever since he moved into the neighborhood.  Things eventually change as Juli and Bryce enter the Eighth Grade.  Bryce starts seeing Juli in a different light then finally flips for her.  Juli, however, wonders if Bryce is really as dreamy as she thought.

What I Like:
The book is so easy to relate to!  You can really understand what Juli and Bryce are going through.  The theme is so simple and pure. 

What I Don't Like:
The ending!  It was just too sudden.  I hope Wendelin Van Draanen makes a sequel.

My Comments: 
I'd recommend this to someone who was going to read teen romance for the very first time.  It's a really good starter.  I also loved the movie version!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)