May 3, 2011

We will be remembered.

"Long live, the walls we crashed through
All the kingdom lights shine, just for me and you
I was screaming, long live all the magic we made
And bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered"
Long Live, Taylor Swift

Long Live has been stuck in my head for these past few days.  I was thinking, "This could be a good graduation song." Haha!  Yes, I have been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift.  (And Justin Bieber)

So what have you guys been up to?  Well, I've been pretty much obsessed with Nickelodeon's new TV series, House of Anubis.  It's like my favorite show now.  I have no favorite character because I practically like the entire cast!  Every time I watch, I'll be thinking, "Oh how I wish I could study in a boarding school like House of Anubis and then I get to solve mysteries and stuff like that!  That would be legit!"  Oh wait, there's HoA later!  Yay!  I better watch.  Haha!  Shows my obsession with British things.  I am such an anglophile!

Oh no!  I am 21 books behind in my 2011 Reading Challenge.  Ugh.  MUST. READ. MORE.  Speaking of reading,  I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Hihihi.  I just love the smell of paperback books.  (Random, much?)

A random thought just popped up in my head.  If I could hind in anyone's attic, whose would I hide in?  Hmm..OH! I'd probably hide in Tim Burton's attic.  Maybe I could find loads of his old drawings there.  Tim Burton is just amazing!  Really amazing.  I love Edward Scissorhands and Alice in Wonderland.  /thumbs up

I've been looking for the book, Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen.  I really want to read that book, but it wasn't available in Fully Booked the last time I asked.  I'm also looking for the DVD!  I was watching the trailer of the movie and I really want to watch it with my best friends! /winkwink

Anyways, that's all for tonight.  See you guys later! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)