February 10, 2011

Sketchysketch


Hello again everyone! My apologies for the lack of updates.  Haven't had a lot of time to write.

So anyway, here's a drawing I did a while ago.  It's a french-ish inspired one.  I was originally going to let the let her wear a beret, but I decided on a ribbon, to make it simpler. 

Recently, I've been looking at art blogs on Tumblr.  I have so much inspiration right now! Hooray for art! 

I realized I'd rather go to an art exhibit than the Taylor Swift concert.  It'll be more worth it since the whole family will be able to enjoy. Heehee!

I'll just sum up the good things that have happened yesterday and today: 
  • I watched the Philippines vs. Mongolia football game yesterday.  The Philippines won!  Azkals for the win!
  • My mom, sister & I made a cake today.
  • My new art inspirations are: Nellie Ryan & Rose Wong
  • I'm working on a latch project.  I'm making a rug with a giraffe design. 
  • I've been wanting to paint with watercolor, but I don't have the time.
 I should be drawing by now, people.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)