January 12, 2011

Curiouser and Curiouser!


This is what I am currently reading on the iPad. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland!

Heehee! I plan on reading Pride and Prejudice after this.  (If you're asking, this isn't iBooks.  We haven't figured out how to get books for iBooks.  So I'm currently using Kobo.)

So, how's everybody these past few days?  I've been in my artsy mode, so I am going to make myself some stickers later on.  I've also been experimenting with our D90 and looking at all these wonderful photo blogs!  My favorite one so far is Erin Vey's blog.  She's a dog photographer.   She's really good and has this adorable Great Dane named Gracie! 

I watched Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant last night on HBO.  It was okay...at least better than Twilight. I'm not that into vampires, though.  Wizards all the way!

Oh yeah, it's Hybrid classes again tomorrow.  Can't wait to see my best friend, Kate again!  We haven't seen each other since December 8.  (a.k.a Last year. Haha!) I am ready to act random and be weird with her!  I'm going to show her my copies of Quidditch Through the Ages & Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them! 

I added my Goodreads account link to my Links section.   Goodreads is a website where you can read book reviews, make your own reviews, and mark the books you want to read in the future!  Hannah introduced me to this site.

Better start reading again!  Heehee!  Later, everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)